Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Complicated Heart

Neo's den: July 2005

Love... emotion .. anger ... happiness .. they say it all comes from heart. Sometime I wonder about the mechanism of this machine ..well .. huh .. is it a machine ? I had a big fight with my sys Esha on this. anyway ... so what if it malfunction ? like it will only produce love nothing else ... I think we can avoid all the wars ... and hatred.. and bla bla .. which are the cause of all the problems we have today. Imagine we have got the mechanism to control heart ... and we will pull out the parts from the heart which produce Anger/hatred ..etc etc .. ( I never said it will be easy ).
then hey presto .. all the problem solved .. we don't have to worry about another world war or another 9/11 or 7/7. we will all live in peace for ever.
Lastly I want to add a joke ... why love is easier to promote than war ? hmmm .. condom is cheaper than even a bullet( forget gun ) .. nice one .. huh ?

No comments: