Monday, August 22, 2005

Last few days...

After quite sometime I am writing again .. I was not really tied up with events, but sometime you are just not in a mood to pen down anything.

Although I was not tied up with events, but I was part of couple of them staged last few days, let me start with Sandeep's marriage, we went to a place named Baharampur( quite far from Kolkata, it took 6 hours or so by bus) to attend his marriage, it was quite fun, then the reception party also went well, my handy-cam has caught all those precious moments.

Palash came from Hydrabad, stayed at my place for couple of days, we really had some nice time. We had a plan to go to Some place else one night, but ultimately couldn't make it.

Then I went to my brother's place on the independence day after a loooooong time, as usual lot of jhar/preaching on "why do you stay like this ?", "why do you go to bed so late ?" " why do you..... bla bla bla", after all these there was a grrrrrrand lunch( sometime I consider the food is enough for a whole week ). Now it's time for my chhoooo chweeet niece Barsha, she is still very young, still love to sit on laps rather than walking -:) I thought she will be talking to me this time, but she still talks in some unknown language( hahaha ), but overall it's really fun spending time with her.

Lastly something tragic, I have lost my mobile phone, ahhh. rather some body has stolen from my cot( hard to believe !!! ), and as usual people first doubt on the maid first, so did I, but later on I came to know from my land lady that it was an salesman who had stolen. anyway whoever it is .. I bought a new one( rather I had to buy one to survive), but I have lost all contact numbers of friends/relatives/corporate contacts, seems it will cause me trouble in coming days.

No comments: